Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco is a very dangerous Trojan malware or virus. This is a program that hacks your system for malicious commercial and other activities. It is very important to remove this nasty Trojan from your computer as soon as possible so that a huge damage is not done. This software normally installs through different security loopholes on your computer while visiting some faulty commercial and other technical sites. These malwares can also be installed through different faulty downloads and upgrades of different legitimate software installed on your computer too.
Once this dangerous Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco infiltrates your system, your system will show you immediately a message that read some problems on your system has been detected and need to removed. The system legitimately restarts with clicking on remove button. This restart of the system stops all of your security and other legitimate software that secure your computer from other threats. Now, a back door is created for developers or hackers of this software and thus they get complete access to your computer resources. Many commercial malicious activities will be initiated from your computer. Your system and its browser settings are changed and sometimes your desktop is also changed with different types of shortcuts that connect system to different websites for earning some commercial benefits.
Manual Procedure to Remove Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco
- You need to clean your computer from this rogue malware you need to start computer in safe mode.
- Power off your computer →Restart → Hit F8 →Select Safe Mode → Hit Return
- Make sure there is no Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco process in task manger process
- Hit ALT+CTR+DEL → Process → Trojan backdoor.11.Win32.xnco → Right-click to end process.
- Once you stopped the process, you need to remove some registry keys from your system registry folder.
- Click Start → Run→ Type regedit → Hit Return
- Choose following registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\[random] Enhanced Protection Mode
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random] Enhanced Protection Mode”
- Choose all above mentioned files one by one and right click to delete or remove and then confirm the same.
- Now you are clear from registry problems but still you need to search and remove all files pertaining to this nasty malware Trojan form your system.
- Click Start → Search → Type following files and search:
- You need to delete these file from your system wherever they are located at.
- Once you removed all these files your process to remove this malware is complete
- Now restart your computer and start this in normal mode.
- Recheck and verify that registry folder is okay and clean.
- Verify that there is no such files on your system that belongs to this Trojan
- Check the processes in task manager to verify that there is no malicious process on your computer.
- Once you verified all these things, you are done!
It is very important to note that removing files and modifying registry can be very dangerous to your computer; therefore, a knowledgeable person should carry out this activity.