The SpyDoctor review
The multi-award winning advanced utility, Spyware Doctor provides a welcome addition to your anti-spyware arsenal. It detects and removes spyware, adware, malware, trojans, keyloggers and trackware from PCs running Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP or 2003, thereby offering total PC security against privacy and tracking threats.
Spy Doctor has a well designed and attractive user interface that makes getting started a breeze. It offers three options – quick scan, full system scan, and custom scan. The program defaults to “quick scan” mode, which blazes through common trouble spots such as IE cache files. The Full system scan, examines memory, registry, hard, removable and optical drives for all known parasites components
Just press the “Start scan” button and your computer is inspected for spyware pests, browser hijackers, and other parasites.
Spyware Doctor Features of the registered version:
- Spyware Doctor “OnGuard” Protection continuously monitors and protects your PC from browser infections and tracking cookies.
- Spywaredoctor Immunize your system to protect against hundreds of known web-browser hijackers (BHO), ActiveX threats and other evildoers.
- Spy doctor Receive regular live updates of new threats as soon as they become available.
- Customized and deep scans allow you to thoroughly check your PC for infections.
- Ability to quarantine and restore items that have been removed.
- Perform fast detection on Windows startup to alert you with a list of the potential identified threats.
Trial version allows you to remove, ignore, or quarantine identified spyware for free.
Download adware-removing latest version of SpyDoctor and scan your PC for thousands of spyware, adware, and malware threats.
For more info please visit the Spyware Doctor homepage
Return from Spyware Doctor review to Spyware Removers.com
Return from Spy Doctor to anti-spyware reviews