The ZenDeals Coupons is a computer virus that is categorized as an adware program. Once the ZenDeals Coupons sneaks in the computer, it will take complete control of your web surfing by changing the basic settings of your browser. You will feel huge decrease in the speed as well as overall performance of the system, and your browser takes too much time in the loading. This malicious adware display the pop-up ads regarding offer which attracts you by offering discounted rates on some of the stuff. Besides that, they also display other advertisement which is quite annoying at times. The ZenDeals Coupons is designed in a way that it keeps diverting your searches towards websites where you can see more coupon deals, and it is capable of recording your online activity to steal your money through frauds.
The Manual Removal of ZenDeals Coupons
Once you become the victim of the ZenDeals Coupons adware program, now it is time to find how you can delete this virus. The complete removal of this adware is possible through both ways automatically as well as manually. For the novice users, we recommend the automatic removal method which is easy to use, and the professional users can try the manual removal method that is detailed below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You cannot access many of important system utilities in the normal mode; therefore, you have to boot the system in the safe mode before starting the manual process. Restart the computer, and press the F8 key repeatedly to access the list of options. Once you can see the list of boot options on the screen, select the Safe Mode option and hit the Enter key to start the safe mode operation.
End the Malicious Processes
You have to access the windows task manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once the task manager is accessed, select the processes tab where you can see a list of running processes in the background of your computer. You must remove the following suspicious processes associated with the ZenDeals Coupons infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Following are some of the suspicious files that are required to be deleted from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\ZenDeals Coupons.lnk
- %Programs%\ZenDeals Coupons\ZenDeals Coupons.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Access the registry editor to remove the corrupt associated entries from the windows registry. In this regard you have to open the star menu, select Run, and type Regedit to access the registry editor. Remove the following suspicious entries with the help of the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZenDeals Coupons\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZenDeals Coupons
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZenDeals Coupons\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZenDeals Coupons\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ZenDeals Coupons\DisplayName ZenDeals Coupons
Boot the PC in the normal mode to see the effect of recent changes after closing the registry editor. Update your existing antivirus software before running a complete system scan on your computer.