This information then used in the online crimes and cyber frauds. Once installed, the Wwwnt.vizvaz.com changes all your critical browser settings including the home page, default browser, and all other settings related to your browsing activity. Besides that you will also face regular crashes as well as frequent slow downs because most of the system resources utilized by this virus.
The Manual Removal of Wwwnt.vizvaz.com
Once the system affected from the Wwwnt.vizvaz.com, you have to see how you can remove this virus completely and effectively. You can get rid of this parasite manually as well as by using any automatic tool. The chances of the success of the manual removal procedure depend on the level of the expertise of the user. The steps involved in the manual removal process are detailed below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
You have to reboot the computer in the safe mode. While the system restarts, you have to press the F8 key repeatedly to access the boot options menu. Select the safe mode and hit the Enter key to restart your system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
After restarting the infected machine in the safe mode, you have to open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. After accessing the task manager, select the processes tab where you can see the list of running processes on your computer. You have to remove the following associated processes from the list quickly:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
You are also required to remove the following files from the system files folder of your computer:-
- %Desktopdir%\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus.lnk
- %Programs%\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
This stubborn browser hijacker cum redirects virus cannot be removed completely unless you do not remove the malicious entries from the windows registry. This can be done by accessing the registry editor through the Run option of the Stat menu. After accessing the registry editor, you have to remove the following associated entries of this browser hijacker, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus\DisplayName Wwwnt.vizvaz.com Redirect virus
To see the success or failure of the manual removal process, you have to restart the system in the normal mode. Update your existing anti virus program to run a system scan on the PC.