The www.lpcloudsvr401.com is a malicious application that is actually a fake Java update web page. Once this nasty infection enters into a system, it will always open as a new tab in your current browser window to force users to download this malware. This malicious infection distributed through suspicious websites, freeware download, junk mail attachments, and social engineering. The hackers use this tricky application to trap the users, and get this application download on the system. The www.lpcloudsvr401.com can change the security settings in your computer due to which your system become vulnerable to additional threats. You will notice that you are unable to access the important system utilities like task manager, and registry editor. This is a wisely designed trick that are developed by the cyber crooks to trap the targeted users, and convince them to download this application. Once you download this infection, you will invite different types of parasites, including the malware, spyware, ransomware, and Trojans. This nasty infection has nothing to do with the Java update, and it is just a trick of the hackers to access your personal details, and steal your money through online frauds.
Removal of www.lpcloudsvr401.com
Once you are able to confirm the presence of this nasty computer virus, you have to decide which method you are going to use to get rid of this virus. In this regard, you can try some automatic removal tools. Besides that, the manual removal of this virus is also available that is described below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
The first thing you are required to do is, start the computer in the safe mode to execute the manual removal process. In this regard, you have to restart the computer, and hit the F8 key repeatedly to see the list of boot options. Choose the safe mode once you are able to access the list before pressing the Enter key to start the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once the system is accessed in the safe mode, you need to access the task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Select the processes tab under the task manager window and remove the following associated processes of the www.lpcloudsvr401.com before closing the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
You have to get rid of the following associated files of this infection from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up.lnk
- %Programs%\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, do not forget to clean the windows registry to complete the manual removal process. Open the registry editor by accessing the start menu, select Run option, and type Regedit.exe in the box. Once the registry editor is accessed, remove the following entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up\DisplayName www.lpcloudsvr401.com Pop-up
Restart the computer in the normal mode after closing the registry editor, and update your existing antivirus before running a complete system scan.