Windows Anti hazard solution is a dangerous malware that puts all its effort to make the users believe that their computer system is infected and they immediately need to remove the infected files. When the user clicks on the option of deleting the infected files the malware plays its game and asks the user to buy the application. Many users, in their innocence think that their computer system is infected badly, and in order to save their precious data they need to buy the software.
The malware enters into computer if your computer security is not perfect and has any loops. After entering into computer, it does not require the user’s permission for the installation, it installs itself and takes complete control of your system and does not allow you to do anything unless you pay the ransom. The infected files, which are shown by the malware after running a false scan of our computer, do not exist in reality. All these things are made up to make the user think that his computer is at a very high security risk.
Removing Windows Anti hazard solution completely
In order to remove Windows anti hazard solution effectively, you need to know all the files and processes of the malware application, and you should be aware of how to remove them. In case you do not know how to do it, this article will show you in detail all the required steps.
Remove Windows Anti hazard solution processes
- Click on Start then select the option Run.
- Press short keys CTRL+ALT+DEL to open the Windows task manager directly. If it does not work then type taskmgr and press Ok.
- In the task manager look for the processes tab and click on it. This will show you the list of all the active processes, the processes are arranged alphabetically. Find the process named ‘%AppData%\Protector-3 characters.exe’, right click on the process and then select the option End process.
Remove Windows Anti hazard Solution DLL file
- Go to Start and click on Search.
- Select the option ‘For files and folders’.
- Type the file name ‘%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll’ to speed up the results select the option Local hard drives.
- Right click on the found result and select Delete.
Remove Windows Anti hazard Solution Registry Entries
- Click on Start then select the option Run.
- In the tab named ‘open’ type ‘regedit’ and click Ok.
- When the Registry editor opens note that it will have two panes.
- Select the left pane and click on Edit after that select the option Find. Type the name of registry entries one by one and press Ok.
- Now right click on the found result, select Modify and then click on Delete.
The registry entries that you need to find are:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = “2012-3-15_2″
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “oqpqaiuwgi”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AlphaAV
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avltmain.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\escanhnt.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\McSACore.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\pcip10117_0.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\supftrl.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\whoswatchingme.exe
Remove Windows Anti hazard Solution files
- Click on Start then select Run.
2. Type ‘cmd’ and click Ok.
3. Type the path of the directory and press Enter.
4. When you got the required file type ‘regsvr32 /u DDLFileName.dll’ and pres Enter do not forget to replace the DDLFileName.dll with the actual file name.
You need to find the following files:
%CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Managing System.lnk
%Desktop%\Windows Managing System.lnk