The Win32/PowerLoader.A is a computer infection that belongs to the Trojan family of viruses, and comes inside the PC without providing any information tyo the user. The Win32/PowerLoader.A is crafted through advanced level coding; therefore, it is not possible to delete this lethal Trojan through normal antivirus program. This malicious application spread through social media links, attachments received through spam or junk mails, sharing resources with other infected computers, and visiting unsafe websites. This is a highly dangerous infection that can cause irrecoverable damage to your system resources. Besides modifying the windows registry, and disabeling the antivirus program, the Win32/PowerLoader.A infection make your PC extremely slow by utilizing most of the system resources. The Win32/PowerLoader.A is actually a password stealer virus that often attacks the highly confidential banking and financial institution websites to access the credentials of their clients. This malicious application reduce the level of windows security by adding the risky files through windows registry.
The Manual Removal of Win32/PowerLoader.A
After getting infected your system by the Win32/PowerLoader.A virus, you have to think how to get rid of this Trojan virus. There are automatic removal tools available through which you can get rid of this infection within just a few minutes. The manual removal of this virus is also possible, and following are the instructions for the manual removal of the Win32/PowerLoader.A infection:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You are required to boot the infected system in the safe mode to start the manual removal process of the Win32/PowerLoader.A. You have to press the F8 key repeadly while the system is restarting to open the boot options menu. Once the boot options appears on the screen, you have to select the safe mode and press the Enter key to restart the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
After starting the safe mode operation on the infected system, you have to kill the associated processes of this infection. Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager and select the processes tab to see a list of processes running in the background of your computer. Find and delete the following associated processes of the Win32/PowerLoader.A virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Open the file explorer and delete the following malicious files from the system files folder with the help of the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Remove the modifications created by the Win32/PowerLoader.A virus in the wregistry section of the windows operating system to complete the manual removal process. In this regard, you have to Run the RegEdit.exe command through Start menu to open the registry editor. Once the registry editor is accessed, delete the following corrupt entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32/PowerLoader.A\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32/PowerLoader.A\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32/PowerLoader.A\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32/PowerLoader.A\DisplayName Win32/PowerLoader.A
Restart the system in the normal mode to see the effect of recent changes. Run a complete system scan with an updated version of the current antivirus software.