The Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG is one of the most dangerous Trojan infections that infects thousands of windows based computers in the recent times. This malicious application attacked the system while downloading freeware, visiting the adult websites, using infected removable devices, and p2p sharing networks. Once this nasty Trojan attacks the targeted computer, it corrupts the data files, and remove some of the most important system files. You cannot detect this malicious application through the normal antivirus program as it is developed in a sophisticated manner. The Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG Trojan infection degrades the performance of the system, and eats a huge portion of CPU resources due to which the speed got affected badly. The cyber crooks use this virus to steal the confidential details of the user, and then make money from online frauds by using such precious details. Apart from that, this nasty Trojan also creates several other issues such as removal of the system files, inaccessibility of the data files, blocking of task manager, and registry editor.
Removal of Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG
After discovering the Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG infection on your system, you have to decide which method you are going to use to get rid of this malicious application. There are several automatic tools available through which you can get rid of this nasty Trojan within no time. Besides that, the manual removal of this virus is also available, which is difficult, and mentioned as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
It is compulsory to boot the computer in the safe mode before going through the complicated steps of the manual removal method. Access to the boot options screen by pressing the F8 key while the system is restarted. Once the boot options are visible, select the Safe Mode option before striking the Enter key to boot the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the safe mode, you have to kill the malicious processes associated with this nasty Trojan. Open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the Processes tab under which you can see the list of processes. You have to kill the following processes from the list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Open the system files folder, and remove the following associated files of Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to clean the windows registry by removing the corrupt entries added by this malicious application in the windows registry. In this regard, open the registry editor by clicking on the start menu, select Run, and write Regedit.exe before pressing the OK button. Eradicate the following corrupt entries associated with the Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG\DisplayName Win32.Keylogger.Bv0@a0Lkr4fG
Close the registry editor before evaluating the success of your efforts. Run a complete system scan through the updated version of any reliable antivirus program.