Once installed, the Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe can infect your system files as well as damage your resources. This malicious spyware connects your PC to a remote server in order to transfer your data to the developers of this virus. These types of advanced spyware programs are designed in a way that it is not possible for the most powerful antivirus program to detect and remove them. It hides itself wisely but still there are some obvious symptoms of this through which you can detect it. Some of these symptoms are, you will start receiving huge number of pop-up ads on the screen, all your searches redirected towards unknown websites, and navigation from one application to another becomes extremely slow.
The Manual Removal of Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe
Once this spyware enters in the system, it hides itself deep in the system files folder, and you have to remove this virus as quickly as possible in order to minimize the damage. The Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe spyware can be removed either by using any reliable automatic removal tool, or with the help of manual removal method that consists of the following steps:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
It is important to reboot the system in the safe mode instead of the normal mode to start the manual removal process of this virus. You can do this by simply restarting the system, and while the system is being restarted you have to use the F8 key repeatedly to see the boot options. You have to select the safe mode from the list of boot options and hit the enter key.
Kill the Associated Processes
Remove the associated processes of this spyware program from the infected computer. You can do this by opening the windows task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Under this tab, you can see the following processes that you need to delete:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
You are also required to get rid of the following files along with the folders from the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, you have to remove the corrupt entries from the windows registry by using the registry editor. To access the registry editor you have to open the start menu, select run, and type regedit in the box. Once the registry editor accessed, you have to remove the following entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe\DisplayName Webyeryb3460vavaw.exe
Do not forget to close the registry editor before restarting the system in the normal mode to see the success of the manual method.