The W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B is a dangerous Trojan infection designed and distributed by the cyber criminals to attack the windows platforms without providing any information to the users. This malicious application disconnects your internet connection once it invades your computer, and takes full control of your system along with your browsing activities. Besides manipulating the browsing and search results, the W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B virus can modify most of the system settings. Besides flooding the screen of your PC with the pop-up ads, this dangerous Trojan virus also creates booting problems, and redirects your browsing. You are forced to visit the websites where you can get additional infections, and also creates the data privacy issues inside the infected computer. Often your PC becomes unresponsive, and the speed of responding also badly affected because of this virus. After hijacking the browser, the W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B virus also opens the backdoor by using the browser to invite more parasites.
The Manual Removal of W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B
Before starting the manual removal process of the W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B, you are required to confirm the presence of this Trojan infection. The success of the manual removal process largely depends on the experience of the user regarding dealing such complicated threats. The instructions for the manual removal method are detailed below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You have to terminate the normal mode of operation by restarting the PC, and access the boot options by using the F8 key while the system is restarting. Once you can see the list of boot options on the screen, select the safe mode option from the available list and hit the Enter key to reboot the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
You must kill the malicious processes associated with this Trojan infection by accessing the task manager that can be open while pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Click on the processes tab under the task manager window to see the list of the processes running in the background. Delete the following associated processes of the W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B Trojan virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Access the system files folder by using the file explorer, and remove the following suspicious files that are associated with the W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B virus through Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The manual removal process will be completed when you clean the windows registry by removing the corrupt entries. You have to open the registry editor by clicking on the Start Menu, select the Run option, and type RegEdit in the box before pressing the OK button. Once the registry editor is accessed, you must remove the following modifications made by this adware program, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B\DisplayName W32/Fesber.worm.gen!AEBC4DB8264B
Check the success of the manual removal process by starting the PC in the normal mode, and run a complete system scan through your antivirus software.