The W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334 is one of the most harmful infection of the recent times that enters in the windows based computers secretly and remain resident until you do not remove it effectively. This malicious application can make your computer extremely slow by utilizing most of its resources, and block your access to most of the important programs. This virus can remove permanently the important system files, and your personal files. The W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334 is developed by the international hackers to get the complete control of the targeted system in order to steal information stored in these systems, and then steal the money of the users by using this information for cyber crimes. This harmful parasite can add as well as modify the registry entries to start automatically every time the user opens its computer. This stubborn parasite can make the security of the infected computer extremely vulnerable by changing the windows firewall, and other security tools. This is a real threat to your computer that can lead you towards permanent damage in terms of data as well as the resources of your computer.
The Manual Removal of W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334
Once it is confirmed that the W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334 attacked your system, you have to think about an effective way to remove this virus completely from your system. The expert level users always prefer to delete this virus manually, but for the novice users there are some automatic removal tools available. Following are the detailed instructions to remove this virus manually:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
You are required to restart the system in order to get the access of the boot options menu. Once you are able to see the boot options on the screen, you have to choose the safe mode, and hit the enter key to restart the system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
Following are the suspicious processes created by this stubborn infection that you need to remove. You can find these processes under the processes tab in the windows task manager that can be accessed by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. You have to remove these processes from the list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
The next step is removal of the associated data of this application. In this regard, following are the files that you need to remove quickly:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Without cleaning the windows registry you cannot remove this malicious application completely. To clean the windows registry you have to access the registry editor by using the “Regedit” command by using the “Run” option available in the start menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to remove the following suspicious entries from the list:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334\DisplayName W32/AutoRun.worm.gen!A5026E913334
Close the registry editor and restart the computer in the normal mode to see the success or failure of the manual removal process.