The W32.Fypzserv is a malicious computer virus that enters into the computer without the knowledge of the user and can cause severe harm to your PC. This lethal computer infection changes the important system settings and modify the registry entries to damage the system resources as well as data stored on the PC. You cannot detect or remove this malicious application with the help of any antivirus software as this is developed by the hackers with advanced level codings. Besides other type of damage the W32.Fypzserv start monitoring the online activities of the user such as browsing history, shopping preferences, and other personal details. Your financial information like credit card numbers, and shopping passwords are also under threat once this virus enters in the system. All such activities are aimed to steal your money through online frauds and other cyber crimes. This malicious computer virus hides itself wisely so that you cannot find or remove this through traditional removal methods. The W32.Fypzserv also makes the system very slow as it eats most of the system resources.
The Manual Removal of W32.Fypzserv
Once it is confirmed that your system is under attack by this lethal virus, you have to remove it quickly either by using the manual removal method or with the help of any automatic removal tool. The manual removal process of the W32.Fypzserv infection is described as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
The actual removal process of the W32.Fypzserv starts once you rebooted the computer in the safe mode. You have to restart the computer in the safe mode instead of the normal mode by using the F8 key repeatedly while the computer is restarting, and select the safe mode before pressing the Enter key.
End the Malicious Processes
Once you are able to start the computer in the safe mode, the next thing you have to do is complete the removal of the associated processes of this infection. In this regard, you have to open the windows task manager, and hit the processes tab to see the list of running processes in your system. Delete the following processes from there:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
The next step of manual removal process is the removal of the associated data of this virus. You have to delete the following suspicious files from the system files folder:-
- %Desktopdir%\W32.Fypzserv .lnk
- %Programs%\W32.Fypzserv \W32.Fypzserv .lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Clean the windows registry by removing the entries created by the W32.Fypzserv. This can be done by accessing the registry editor through RegEdit command executed through the Run option available in the start menu. Remove the following suspicious entries once the registry editor is accessed :-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32.Fypzserv \DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32.Fypzserv \UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32.Fypzserv \ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\W32.Fypzserv \DisplayName W32.Fypzserv
Run a complete system scan through an updated version of your antivirus after closing the registry editor.