The Unisales 2.0 Is another variation of the advanced level adware infections that always attacks the windows based computers secretly and start performing harmful activities without notifying the users. Once this malicious application able to infiltrate in the system, it modifies almost everything without getting your consent, and you will notice that the browser homepage along with the default search engine are changed. This is considered as a potentially unwanted application which starts showing a bunch of annoying pop-up ads while surfing on the web to disturb your browsing sessions. Mostly, these pop-up messages are about the coupon deals as well as discounted offers but this is actually a trip designed to attract the innocent users. Whenever you click on any of the pop-up alerts, you are actually inviting more parasites in your computer. The hackers use this infection as a tool for deceptive advertising, and make illegal profits from the pay per click schemes. It has the ability to make your system super slow as it eats a large portion of your system resources.
Removal of Unisales 2.0
Once you confirm the presence of this lethal adware infection inside your computer, you have to take immediate steps to remove this parasite quickly as well as effectively. There are some good automatic removal tools available through which you can completely remove this adware program. If you are interested in removing this virus manually, then you need to follow the instructions mentioned below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You are required to access the system in the safe mode before proceeding to the manual removal process. In this regard, you have to execute the boot options screen by using the F8 key during the time system is restarting. Select the safe mode option from the list of boot options and press the enter key to terminate the normal mode, and access the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager. Once the task manager window appeared on the screen, select the Processes tab to see a list of processes running in the background of your system. You are required to remove the following malicious processes associated with this adware program: –
• %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once you are done with the issue of the removal of associated processes, you have to remove the following malicious files from the system files folder by using the file explorer:-
• %Desktopdir%\Unisales 2.0.lnk
• %Programs%\Unisales 2.0\Unisales 2.0.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Open the registry editor by executing the “regedit” command through the Start Menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to carefully remove the following suspicious registry entries with the help of the registry editor:-
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unisales 2.0\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unisales 2.0
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unisales 2.0\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unisales 2.0\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Unisales 2.0\DisplayNameUnisales 2.0
Access the system in the normal mode, and if you are succeeded in removing the virus, you need to run a complete system scan through an updated version of any reliable antivirus program.