The Trusted Saver Adware is one of the most dangerous adware programs of the recent times that infects windows based computers without the consent of the user. Once installed, the Trusted Saver Adware creates suspicious registry entries deep in the windows registry section, and hide itself wisely deep in the roots of the sensitive system files. After getting installed, the Trusted Saver Adware starts performing nasty activities within the system, and it has the ability to replicate itself once removed. This malicious application runs countless pop-up ads on the screen of the infected system on a daily basis which not only kills the speed of the system but also makes browsing an impossible task to perform. This dangerous adware often changes the privacy settings of the system to remain resident on your computer. Like all other adware viruses the basic purpose of developing and spreading the Trusted Saver Adware is to generate traffic on the affiliate website, promote products from unknown suppliers, and steal the money of the users along with their confidential data.
The Manual Removal of Trusted Saver Adware
Once your system becomes a victim of this dangerous adware, you have to delete this virus as quickly as possible. You can find many automatic removal tools to get rid of this adware easily within just a few clicks of the mouse. The manual removal of this virus is possible by following the details mentioned below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
First of all restart the computer, and hit F8 key while the machine is restarted to access the boot options menu. You have to select the safe mode option from that list before hitting the enter.
Kill the Associated Processes
Access the windows task manager by Holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and hit the processes tab after accessing the task manager. There will be a list of all the running processes in the background of your computer from which you have to delete the following associated processes:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Once done with the process issue, you have to delete the following suspicious files along with their folders d from the system file folder. You can use the delete key to get rid of these corrupt files:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trusted Saver.lnk
- %Programs%\Trusted Saver\Trusted Saver.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Now it is time to reverse the changes made by Trusted Saver Adware in the windows registry. The registry can be modified by accessing the registry editor, and to access the registry editor you have to run the “Regedit” command through “Run” option available in the start menu. Remove the following suspicious entries associated with this adware, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trusted Saver\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trusted Saver
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trusted Saver\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trusted Saver\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trusted Saver\DisplayName Trusted Saver
You have to start your system in the normal mode to see the success of the manual removal process.