The Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A is a lethal Trojan infection that is a serious threat for the windows based computer. This dangerous Trojan enters secretly in the computer and create complete chaos after performing its harmful activities. This nasty Trojan immediately damage your important system files, and modify the windows registry so that it can start every time you open your system. After changing the windows firewall, and disabeling the antivirus tools, the Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A makes your system a junkyard of different types of parasites. This nasty Trojan is used by the international hackers to access the most confidential details of the users including the email, passwords, shopping websites, browsing history, credit card numbers, and bank account credentials. These hackers use this precious information to make money through frauds and other cyber crimes. The speed of the system also degrades because of this lethal Trojan as it eats most of the system resources.
The Manual Removal of Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A
Once it becomes obvious that the Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A infection has attacked your system, you have to remove it not only quickly but also effectively. The Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A virus can be removed either by following the complicated steps of the manual removal process or automatically through any reliable automatic removal tool. The manual removal process is detailed as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
The manual removal can only be started when your PC is running in the safe mode; therefore, you need to restart the infected computer, and keep pressing the F8 key while the system is restarting to see the list of boot options on the screen. After accessing the list of boot options, select the Safe mode option, and hit the Enter to start the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to remove the associated processes of this Trojan infection. Click on the processes tab in the task manager window to see the list of processes running in the background, and delete the following associated process by using the End Process button before closing the windows task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
You have to find as well as remove the following suspicious files associated with the Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A infection from the system files folder of your local hard drive:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, you have to remove the corrupt entries created by the Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A from the windows registry. Open the start menu, select Run option, and type Regedit in the box to start the registry editor. Once the registry editor is accessed, delete the following suspicious entries associated with this nasty Trojan virus:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A\DisplayName Trojan:Win32/Zeeborot.A
Restart the system after closing the registry editor and run a complete system scan through an updated version of your antivirus program.