The Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F is a hazardeous variation of the Trojan horse infections that has recently distributed by the international hackers to infect the windows based systems all over the world. This malicious Trojan often spreads through the spam emails or downloading te freeware. Once the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus attacks the system, it immediately modifies the system settings, delete crucial system files, and creates corrupt entries in the windows registry. This deadly dangerous Trojan infection can cause frequent crashes, turn the screen of the system into blue, disable the security tools including the antivirus, and block your access to the internet. After compromising the security of the infected system, and creating loops in the overall security, the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F invites additional threats inside the system to make the situation worse. The cyber crooks gain the access of your PC once this Trojan infection enters in the system, and they steal your personal details like payment history, and credit card details. Thin information is gathered to use in the online frauds, and cyber crimes.
The Manual Removal of Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F
Once it is confirmed that the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F Trojan infection arrived in your system, the next thing comes in your mind how to delete this lethal computer virus. You can remove it either manually by following the complicated steps of the manual removal process, or by selecting any reliable automatic removal tool. The instructions for manual removal of the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Restart the system to terminate the normal mode of operation, and press the F8 key repeatedly to see the boot options while the system is being restarted. Once you are able to see the list of the boot options, select the safe mode option to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
To remove the malicious processes associated with the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F virus, you have to access the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. You can see the list of processes under the processes tab in the task manager window. You must remove the following associated processes of this Trojan infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once done with the removal of the associated processes, you have to locate as well as delete the following associated data of the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F Trojan virus from the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Open the registry editor by using the RegEdit command that can be executed through the Run option available in the Start menu. You must get rid of the following corrupt entries associated with the Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F once the registry editor is accessed:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F\DisplayName Trojan:Win32/Reveton.F
Reboot the system in the normal mode to see the effect of the manual removal efforts, and run a system scan through an updated version of your current antivirus software.