The Trojan:Win32/oficla.E is a dangerous computer worm classified as a Trojan infection, and can be extremely harmful for the system resources as well as the privacy of the data. It can bring the additional parasites to the system after changing the security settings. Once it invades the system, it will disable the windows firewall, and antivirus to avoid any detection or removal effort. The Trojan:Win32/oficla.E infection distributed through freeware downloads, unsafe browsing, clicking on the compromised links, and downloading corrupt files received through email attachments. This malicious application not only alters the important system settings, but it also removes some of the most important system files. This nasty Trojan can replicate itself very fast, and hide itself at different places. This infection can run thousands of annoying pop-up ads on the screen of your system. All of these ads are purely for the commercial purposes and make money through unethical ways. Apart from that, this malicious application also makes your system extremely slow by eating a large portion of system resources.
Removal of Trojan:Win32/oficla.E
After knowing that the Trojan:Win32/oficla.E virus invades your system, you need to protect your resources as well as data by removing this Trojan completely. You can get rid of this infection manually as well as automatically. The manual removal process is not easy, and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
This malicious application can be removed manually only if you boot the system in the safe mode. In this regard, you are required to access the boot options menu by restarting the system, and using the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarting. Select the safe mode from the list before pressing the Enter key to open the safe mode of your computer.
End the Malicious Processes
The next step of this process is removal of the associated processes of the Trojan:Win32/oficla.E. Open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the processes tab to see all the processes running in the background of the system. You have to find as well as delete the following processes associated from the available list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
You have to find as well as remove the following suspicious files associated with the Trojan:Win32/oficla.E infection:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The manual removal process will be completed once you clean the windows registry. In this regard, you can open the registry editor by executing the Regedit command through Run option available in the start menu. Delete the following corrupt entries once the registry editor is accessed:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/oficla.E\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/oficla.E\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/oficla.E\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/oficla.E\DisplayName Trojan:Win32/oficla.E
Close the registry editor before restarting the PC in the normal mode to see how effectively you are able to get rid of this malicious application. If the virus is removed successfully, you have to run a complete system scan after updating your antivirus.