The Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A is a malicious application that is classified as a Trojan infection. The Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A enters in the system without notifying the user, and soon after its arrival, the harmful activities start taking place. The main objective of developing of this malicious application is to provide remote access of the system to the notorious cyber criminals. Once installed, the Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A can replicate itself to avoid detection, and hide deeply in the roots of the system files. This dangerous computer threat can affect your windows registry, and other important system files. The DNS settings, and browser settings are the key target of this Trojan infection and both settings are modified by this infection to take full control of your online activity. The hackers access your PC remotely with the help of this nasty Trojan, and start stealing your confidential details like shopping preferences, browsing history, and most importantly credit card details, and passwords. The Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A is capable of redirecting you towards other malicious websites where you can get the additional parasites. You will also experience the sluggish speed of the system once this virus start consuming the system resources.
The Manual Removal of Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A
After detecting the Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A Trojan infection in your system you have to remove it without wasting any time. You can delete this virus by using any powerful automatic tools, besides that, the manual removal process is also available which is described below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
It is important to access the safe mode operation on the system in order to proceed to the manual removal method. Press the F8 key to see the list of boot options while the system is restarted, and choose the Safe Mode option in the boot options menu before hitting the Enter key to boot the infected computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
After accessing the safe mode in the infected system, you are required to access the task manager window by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the processes tab to see a list of running processes. Remove the following associated processes of the Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A Trojan:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
Find and remove the following suspicious files from the system files folder of your local hard drive:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Open the registry editor by clicking on the start menu, select Run option, and type regedit in the box before pressing the OK button. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to remove the following entries and close the registry editor window:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A\DisplayName Trojan:Win32/Fmoratk.A
Boot the PC in the normal mode to see the result of manual removal process, and run a complete system scan from the main interface window of your current antivirus program to remove the infections caused by this virus.