The Trojan:Win32/BeeVry is a malicious application which comes under the category of the Trojan horse viruses. This dangerous Trojan can make your system useless once installed, and remain un-removed for a while. Once installed, the Trojan:Win32/BeeVry takes full control of your system, and opens the backdoor for the additional viruses. This virus is developed by the notorious hackers to steal the valuable personal information of the users from the windows based computers. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, bank account details, credit card details, and browsing habits. This information can be in the illegal activities such as cyber crimes, and other online frauds.
The Instructions for Removal of Trojan:Win32/BeeVry
When you found that the system is compromised to this malicious application, you have to remove this quickly. You can remove the Trojan:Win32/BeeVry both ways, either by following the complicated commands of manual removal method, or by using any powerful automatic removal tool. The chances for the success of manual removal method depend on the knowledge of the user about removing such threats, and the process consists of the following steps:-
Select the Safe Mode
The first step of manual method is starting of your machine in the safe mode. You have to terminate the normal mode by just restarting the computer. You have to use the F8 key to access the boot options, where you can see a number of boot options. Select the safe mode option from the list to start your PC in the safe mode.
Remove the Associated Processes
You have to delete the malicious processes created by the Trojan:Win32/BeeVry once the system starts working in the safe mode. You have to open the task manager window by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once the task manager window is accessed, you have to click on the processes tab where you can see a number of running process. You need to find and delete following process:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Files and Folders
Once you have removed the associated processes successfully, you have to delete the files along with folders related to this threat. In this regard following are the files that are needed to be deleted:-
Remove the Corrupt Registry Entries
You have to clean the windows registry by removing the registry entries created by the Trojan:Win32/BeeVry. The changes in the windows registry can be carried on with the help of registry editor which can be accessed by running the “RegEdit” Command in the command prompt. After accessing the registry editor, you have to look for the following corrupt entries and delete them quickly:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/BeeVry\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/BeeVry\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/BeeVry\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:Win32/BeeVry\DisplayName Trojan:Win32/BeeVry
After the removal process of above mentioned entries completed, you have to restart the computer in the normal mode after closing the registry editor. Update your antivirus program, and run a complete system scan on your system to delete the infections created by this malicious application.