The Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe is a destructive Trojan infection designed by the international hackers to infect the computers using windows operating system. This malicious application can easily bypass the most powerful antivirus program, and can replicate itself in more than one place. Once this nasty Trojan able to enter your workstation, it starts performing modifications in the system settings without your permission. The Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe is considered as a lethal tool for the hackers who uses it in a variety of situations. The basic purpose of these cyber crooks is to steal your hard earned money. This malicious application creates fake keys in the windows registry due to which it starts automatically every time you open your windows. Besides that, this dangerous Trojan disables the antivirus installed on the system, and modify the windows firewall to allow other similar parasites attack the system. This Trojan virus deletes the most accessed data files including videos, images, and audio files.
Removal of Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe
The Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe is one of the recently discovered Trojan infection that can be extremely dangerous if not removed in time. There are manual as well as automatic removal options available, and you have to select a method according to your level of expertise. The automatic method is easy and fast; whereas, the manual removal is a bit complicated especially for the novice users. The instructions for the manual removal of this malicious application are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
First of all you have to boot the computer in the safe mode so that you can access some important system utilities. Access to the boot options menu by using the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. Once the boot options menu is accessed, select the safe mode, and press the Enter key to boot the infected computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once the computer is booted in the safe mode, you have to open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the Processes tab under the task manager window. Here you can see a list of processes from which you need to remove the following associated processes of this Trojan infection by using the “End Process” button:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
You have to delete the following associated files of the Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of this process is, get rid of the malicious entries created by this nasty Trojan in the windows registry. Access the registry editor by executing the Regedit command through the Run option available in the Start menu. Remove the following suspicious entries from the windows registry once the registry editor is accessed:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe\DisplayName Trojanware.win32.kryptik.blxe
Close the registry editor before running a complete system scan after restarting the system in the normal mode.