The Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD is a computer virus that is categorized as a Trojan infection, and attacks the computer secretly without getting the permission from the user. Once this nasty Trojan infection installed on the system, it start performing malicious activities in the computer, and consumes the most of the system resources due to which your computer starts behaving weirdly. The Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD make huge changes in the system settings, and connects the computer to a remote server managed by the hackers. You will experience more frequent system freezes and system crashes because of this virus, and the overall performance also degrades noticeably. This lethal Trojan is capable of accessing your confidential details, and steals your money by using these details.
The Manual Removal of Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD
After knowing the system is under attack by the Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD virus, you have to take immediate preventive steps by finding an effective removal method of this virus. There are both manual and automatic removal methods available and you can choose any of these methods. The manual removal is a difficult option for the basic level users which is described as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Restart the computer to terminate the normal mode of operation, and press the F8 key repeatedly to access the list of booting options. Once the boot options are visible on the screen of your system, you have to select the Safe Mode option and hit the Enter key to start the safe mode operation.
End the Malicious Processes
After operating the system in the safe mode, the next step of this process is removal of the associated processes of the Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD. Open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the processes tab where you can see a list of running processes in the background of your PC. Get rid of the following suspicious processes associated with the Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
In the next step, you have to remove the associated data of the Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD virus. Following are some of the suspicious files that are required to be removed quickly:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Access the registry editor and remove the associated entries of this infection from the windows registry. In this regard, you have to open the star menu, select Run, and type Regedit in the box to access the registry editor. Delete the following suspicious entries one by one:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD\DisplayName Trojansk hest Crypt_s.CCD
Restart the PC in the normal mode to see whether the infection removed successfully or still available. Update your existing antivirus program before running a complete system scan on your machine.