The Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B is a dangerous virus which is categorized as a Trojan malware. This tricky Trojan spreads through freeware, p2p sharing, unsafe browsing, and accepting online offers from unknown publishers. The Trojan: JS/Seedubator. B has the ability to add certain types of registry entries that allow this malicious application to run automatically every time you starts your windows. The Trojan: JS/Seedubator. B adds some malicious files in the temporary files folder which causes crashes and freezes too often. The main objective of Trojan: JS/Seedubator. B is to steal your confidential data that include bank account details, personal details, credit card numbers, and browsing history to use it in the cyber crimes. After stealing this crucial information from the infected PC, this dangerous Trojan can damage your computer in a way that it becomes completely useless. Once detected, you have to remove this dangerous Trojan immediately.
How to Remove Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B manually?
Like all other types of Trojan viruses, you can remove Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B in both ways, manually as well as automatically. The automatic removal is extremely easy as all you have to do is use your mouse, and your computer becomes free from this parasite. The manual removal of this virus can be performed according to the following instructions:-
Reboot the Computer in the Safe Mode
The first step of the manual removal method is rebooting the infected machine in the safe mode instead of the normal mode. You have to select the safe mode option from the list and hit enter to start operating your system in the safe mode.
Delete the Malicious Processes
When you get your PC operated in the safe mode, you have to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and hit the processes tab once you are able to see the windows task manager. Here you can see a long list of running processes. Out of these processes you have to find the following processes and end them quickly:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
You have to delete the associated files of this dangerous Trojan virus. In this regard, you have to find the following files with the help of file explorer, and remove them through Delete key:-
Clean the Windows Registry
You have to clean the windows registry from the malicious entries created by this malicious application. In order to get rid of these corrupt entries, you have to open the windows registry editor first. The registry editor can be started by going inside the start menu, choosing the Run option, and executing the Regedit command. Once the registry editor started, you have to delete the following entries by selecting them one by one:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B\DisplayName Trojan:JS/Seedubator.B
Once all of these entries are removed, you have to restart the computer in the normal mode to check the success of the manual removal process. Besides that, you also need to update the antivirus program to avoid all such future attacks from these types of parasites.