The TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop is a malicious computer virus that is designed with the advanced level coding in order to use the system vulnerabilities. This dangerous computer virus is categorized as a Trojan infection that attacks the windows based systems without providing information. The TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop is a tool for the hackers to gain the complete control of the system as well as browsing activities. Many of the popular viruses detected in the windows based computers are dropped by the TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop which shows that it has the ability to open the backdoor for all types of lethal infections. Once entered in the system, it launched automatically through the exe files. This malicious application download a number of adware infections in the system that flooded the screen through annoying pop-up ads due to which you are unable to perform any of your daily routine tasks.
The Manual Removal of TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop
When it becomes obvious that your PC is compromised to the TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop infection, you are required to remove this application at your earliest. You can choose any automatic removal tool to get rid of this malicious application within just a few clicks of the mouse. Besides that, the manual removal of the TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop is also available by following the instructions mentioned below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Before proceeding towards the actual removal of this Trojan infection, you have to reboot the system in order to terminate the normal mode of the operation. While the system is restarted, you have to use the F8 key repeatedly to see the boot options. Select the safe mode option to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once the system starts working in the safe mode of operation, you have to access the windows task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Select the processes tab in the task manager window to see the list of running processes within your system. You have to find as well as delete the following malicious processes from the list and close the windows task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once done with the above mentioned steps, you have to remove the following associated files hidden in the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to clean the windows registry in order to complete the manual removal process of this Trojan infection. Access the registry editor by using the “RegEdit” command that can be executed through the Run option available in the Start Menu. Remove the following malicious entries associated with this virus once the registry editor is accessible:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop\DisplayName TrojanDropper:Win32/Vunop
Restart the system in the normal mode to see the result of the manual removal efforts. Run a system scan through the updated version of your current antivirus program.