The TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B is one of the most lethal computer viruses of recent times and categorized as a Trojan infection. This malicious infection often enters in the system without the permission of the user, and soon after settling down, it performs a number of harmful activities in your system that can cause permanent damage not only to the system resources but also to the important data files folders. This Trojan infection is spread by the hackers through spam email campaigns, freeware download, social media links, and p2p sharing to access the system, and control the activities of the users remotely. The main purpose of designing, developing, as well as distributing the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B is to access the financial information of the targeted users in order to steal their hard earned money by using their personal information in the frauds. This malicious Trojan virus is known as resource eater, and makes the infected machine super slow by utilizing most of the system resources. By changing the system security settings, the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B also open doors for the additional threats.
The Manual Removal of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B
After knowing that your PC is under attack by the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B, you have to find a way to get rid of this Trojan infection at your earliest. You can choose any reliable automatic removal tool that helps you to remove this virus within just a few minutes. Besides that, you can also this computer virus manually by following the instructions detailed below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You cannot remove this virus manually until the system is running in the normal mode of operation. Restart the system, and press the F8 button to see the boot options screen while the system is in the restarting process. Select the safe mode option and press the Enter key to restart the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
The next step of this manual removal method is ending the processes started by the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B. You have to open the task manager with the help of Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and choose the Processes tab where you are required to delete the following malicious processes related to this Trojan infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once you have completed the removal of corrupt processes, you are required to delete the associated data. You have to remove the following files hidden in the system files folder :-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
To complete this process, you have to execute the RegEdit command through the Run option available in the Start Menu to access the registry editor. Once you can access the registry editor, you have to remove the following associated entries of the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B\DisplayName TrojanDownloader:Win32/Moure.B
Restart the computer in the normal mode to see the result of your efforts, and run a complete system scan through your antivirus program.