The TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A is another variation of famous Trojan horse computer infections, and sneaks in the computers without getting the consent of the user. The TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A is used by the international hackers to promote and distribute certain types of ransomware infections. This deadly dangerous Trojan virus can make your PC useless by destroying the system resources permanently. This virus always use the loopholes in the security of the system, and redirect all the searches towards the websites that hackers wants to show you. Once installed, the internet as well as browser settings are completely modified in the system to hijack the browser. There are many ways through which this infection can enter in your computer that includes visiting porn websites, sharing resources with the other infected computers, and junk mail attachments. This malicious application give remote access of the infected PC to the hackers who then access the confidential details related to the users. Your antivirus program will be disable as soon as this virus enters in your system, and the windows firewall also modified.
The Manual Removal of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A
After discovering the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A infection in your PC, you need to drop everything and find a way to delete this virus. The manual removal of this Trojan virus is extremely difficult yet possible; whereas the automatic removal is easier as well as convinient. The instructions for the manual removal of this virus are described below:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
To boot the computer in the safe mode you have to use the F8 key to access of the boot options list. Once the boot options menu is accessed, select the safe mode option from the list before pressing the Enter key to restart the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
After restarting the computer in the safe mode, you have to get rid of the associated processes of the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A virus. Access the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the processes tab to see a list of processes running in the background of your computer. Remove the following associated processes of the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Remove the following files related to the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A virus and hidden deep in the system files folder:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The windows registry can be modified by using the registry editor which can be accessed by executing the RegEdit.exe command through Start menu. After accessing the registry editor, you have to delete the following corrupt entries that are associated with the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A virus:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A\DisplayName TrojanDownloader:Win32/Kuluoz.A
Restart the computer to see the virus is removed successfully or otehrwise. Run a complete system scan through an updated version of your current antivirus program to remove the infections caused by this Trojan virus.