The TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C is a Trojan infection that sneaks into the system without your permission and can cause permanent damage to your resources. Once installed, the TrojanDownloader: MSIL/Truado. C invites other malicious applications on the infected computer. After settling down in the system, this malicious Trojan infection makes a number of changes a swell as modifications in the system settings. The purpose of these modifications is to open backdoor for the additional threats and give hackers a remote access to your computer. Besides other changes, this tricky virus changes the windows firewall, and disable your antivirus to give access other malware. You will also feel that the environment of the computer completely changed, and the system starts behaving weirdly. The performance of the infected computer degrades, and it becomes extremely slow in responding your commands. You are unable to access several important utilities, and it also alters your windows registry.
The Manual Removal of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C
Once you find this virus is available in your system, you cannot avoid its presence. You have to remove this virus either by choosing the manual removal method or automatic removal method depending on your level of expertise. The manual removal method of the TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C is described below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Once you have decided to remove this virus manually, the first thing you need to do is, reboot the infected system and access the boot options menu by using the F8 key repeatedly. Once the boot options are visible on the screen of your computer, you have to select the safe mode option and press the Enter key in order to terminate the normal mode of operation and start your PC in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
The next step of this complicated manual removal of the TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C is getting rid of the corrupt and suspicious processes associated with this threat. The processes can be removed by accessing the windows task manager that can be started with the help of Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once the task manager is accessed, click the processes tab and remove the following processes:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After removing the associated processes you have to delete the related files of this Trojan infection. In this regard you have to remove the following suspicious files :-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
After removing the associated files, you have to open the start menu, and run the “RegEdit.exe” command to access the registry editor. You can remove the following suspicious entries from the windows registry with the help of the registry editor in order to complete the manual removal process:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C\DisplayName TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Truado.C
Reboot the system once again normally and check the effectiveness of the manual removal process. Update the existing antivirus software and run a complete system scan to delete the infections caused by this Trojan horse infection.