The Trojan.Win32.Patched.Na is a malicious application which installs on your computer without your permission. Every time you start your windows, this malware start working automatically. The purpose of developing this Trojan virus is to steal your personal as well as financial information by using the internet. The Trojan.Win32.Patched.na has the ability to change your browser settings, and redirect you towards certain websites whenever you try to open any website. Often this malicious application occupies most of your computer resources due to which not only the speed of your computer effected, but you will also cause crashes whenever you try to work on different tasks. There are various sources through which this virus can infect your PC such as using infected secondary storage devices, visiting unsafe websites, and accepting online offers. Once you are sure that your computer is compromised to Trojan.Win32.Patched.na, you need to remove this dangerous threat immediately. There are a number of automatic tools available through which you can get rid of this application within just a few clicks of your mouse, but you can remove this Trojan manually too.
Manual Removal of Trojan.Win32.Patched.na
The manual removal process of the Trojan.Win32.Patched.na is extremely complex due to which this is only recommended for the advanced computer users. Follow9ing are the steps that you have to follow in order to get rid of the Trojan.Win32.Patched.na completely.
Reboot Your Computer in Safe Mode
You have to simply restart the PC, and use F8 key to reach to the boot menu option. Here you have to choose the safe mode option, and press Enter key to start the computer in safe mode. S
End the Processes
Once your computer started in the safe mode, you become able to start the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt_Delete, and then select the Processes tab. Here you have to look for the following processes that are considered as the associated processes of Trojan.Win32.Patched.na:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Once you have found the above mentioned processes, you have to end them as quickly as possible.
Delete Files and Folders
After ending the malicious processes, you have to find and remove the associated files of the Trojan.Win32.Patched.na. In this regard, you have to use the file explorer, and find the following files:-
After locating these malicious files, you have to delete them, and close the file explorer.
Clean the Windows Registry
After removing the associated files, the next step of manual removal process is to clean the windows registry. You have to go to the start menu and select Run to type “RegEdit” in the box. This will open the registry editor where you can see all the registry entries. You have to look for the following registry entries that are considered as the associated entries to the Win32.Patched.na:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Win32.Patched.na\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Win32.Patched.na\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Win32.Patched.na\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Win32.Patched.na\DisplayName Trojan.Win32.Patched.na
After deleting these entries, you have to close the registry editor and restart the computer.