The Trojan.Rloader.B is a dangerous application that comes under the category of the Trojan viruses, and sneaks in the computers without the permission of the user. This malicious Trojan infection is engaged in downloading as well as executing the corrupt files once installed on any system. This malicious application is spread by the notorious hackers to the targeted computers in order to gain the complete access of that system and steal the confidential data of the user. If it is not removed quickly, it will make your computer extremely slow, and you will also face the frequent crashes as well as freezes. Once installed, the Trojan.Rloader.B immediately modifies some of the crucial system files, and disable your antivirus program due to which you are unable to detect or remove this malicious application. This virus often spread through p2p sharing, spam email attachments, and visiting compromised websites.
The Manual Removal of Trojan.Rloader.B
Once the Trojan.Rloader.B sneaks into the system, you need to remove this tricky application as soon as possible. There are some reliable automatic removal tools available through which you can get rid of this Trojan infection easily. However, if you like to remove this infection manually, you can try the manual removal method as described below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Before start removing the files, entries, and processes, you have to reboot the computer in the safe mode. To terminate the normal mode of the computer you are required to restart the infected system, and select safe mode when you are able to see the boot options while using the F8 key.
Kill the Associated Processes
Once the system starts working in the safe mode, now you can remove the corrupt processes associated with this malicious Trojan application. In this regard, you have to open the windows task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once the task manager window appears on the screen, click on the processes tab, and remove the following processes:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After that, you have to remove the malicious files related to this Trojan application. Following are some of the suspicious files that you need to deleted as quickly as possible.
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of this process is the removal of the malicious entries modified in the windows registry by the Trojan.Rloader.B. In order to start the registry editor, you have to open the start menu, select “run”, and type “regedit” in the box. Remove the following associated entries once you are able to access the registry editor. Once the entries are removed successfully you have to close the registry editor and restart the system in the normal mode:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Rloader.B\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Rloader.B\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Rloader.B\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Rloader.B\DisplayName Trojan.Rloader.B
Run a system scan after updating the current antivirus program to remove the infections.