The Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27 is a newly discovered Trojan horse infection that has recently attacked thousands of the windows based computers in the different parts of the world. This malicious application is designed to steal the personal financial information of the targeted users, and destroy the system resources as well as affect the overall performance of the computer negatively. This deadly dangerous Trojan horse enters in the system when you perform unsafe browsing or downloading the freeware from the unreliable sources. Once installed, the PC will be connected to the remote server operated by the hackers or developers of this infection, and all your actions monitored to steal the information like credit card details banking credentials and email passwords. The Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27 is capable of disabling the antivirus as well as other security tools to open the backdoor for the additional threats. This Trojan horse infection can make your computer super slow by utilizing most of the system resources.
The Manual Removal of Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27
After verifying the presence of the Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27 infection in the system, you have to drop everything you are doing and remove this Trojan infection without wasting any time. The removal can be done either manually or with the help of any reliable automatic tool. The instructions for manual removal of this adware are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Before starting the removal process, you have to start your PC in the safe mode of operation. You have to reboot the computer, and use the F8 key to access the boot options while the system is restarting. Once the options screen shown on the system, you have to select the Safe Mode and press the Enter key to boot the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
The next step of the manual process is, removal of the associated processes of the Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27 infection. In this regard, you have to open the windows task manager with the help of the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together and click the processes tab to see the list of running processes in your system. Delete the following associated processes from the list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Open the system files folder and remove the following files that are considered as associated to the Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27 virus:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The final step of the manual removal process is cleaning of the windows registry section. You have to access the registry editor by executing the RegEdit command through the Run option available in the Start menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, remove the following malicious entries and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27\DisplayName Trojan.Kuluoz.A.27
Restart your PC to evaluate the results of the manual removal process. You have to run a complete system scan through the updated version of your current antivirus software.