The Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH is a dangerous Trojan infection that propagates without the consent of the user. This malicious application enters in the computer, through corrupt media devices, compromised web pages, and sharing resources with the other compromised computers. Once installed on the PC, the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH hide itself wisely by changing the names and locations. This Trojan infection eats the major portion of your system resources and you will see a huge slowdown in the overall speed of the system. This tricky Trojan infection deletes the crucial system files without getting permission from the user and block the access towards system utilities. You will see that the antivirus and some other programs are disabled by this virus to stop you removing this malicious Trojan infection. The remote hackers use this tool to access your computer and steal your confidential data.
The Manual Removal of Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH
Once it becomes obvious that your computer is a victim of the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH, you have to remove this virus in a way that it will not return back. You can remove this virus with the help of any automatic removal tool within just a few minutes. However, the manual removal process is also available. The steps involved in the manual removal process are mentioned below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
Reboot your computer, and use the F8 button in order to access the list of boot options. Once you are able to see the list on the screen of your PC, you have to select the safe mode and press the Enter key to start your system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
The next thing which you need to do is kill the associated processes of the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH. To see the list of running processes on your computer, you have to open the windows task manager and click on the processes tab. You have to end the following associated processes that are considered as associated with this virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Delete the following suspicious files that are considered as the associated to the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Once you clean the windows registry, this process will be completed successfully. You have to access the registry editor, by executing the RegEdit command through Run option available in the start menu. Once the task manager is accessed, you have to delete the following associated entries of the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH\DisplayName Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH
Reboot your computer once again, but this time in the normal mode and run a complete system scan through an updated version of the antivirus program to remove the infections caused by this virus
Disclaimer: Altering your windows registry items and other computer files should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in registry items may lead to some technical problems affecting other aspects of your machine. We advise you to attempt all these manual steps at your own risk, or else it is better use the Automatic Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH removal Tool.
This is most safe and easy method. Download Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH Removal Tool to automatically remove Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH.
If you need any technical assistance in removing the Trojan horse Dropper.Generic8.VNH,do submit your comments to get clarified.