The Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP is a malicious program that belongs from the famous Trojan horse family of viruses. This dangerous Trojan horse can infect your system, and damage it in many different ways. Once installed, it remains resident in the system, and keep causing damage to your resources as well as data. By exploiting the vulnerabilities in your system this malicious virus steals your most confidential data that include passwords, browsing history, shopping preferences, and credit card details. These details are being used for their evil motives of making money illegally. Once installed, it also changes the security settings in the infected machine, disable your antivirus as well as other security tools, and open backdoor for the additional malware. This malicious application eats most of the resources installed on your system and make the computer extremely slow.
The Manual Removal of Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP
After getting infected from the Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP, you must remove this dangerous Trojan horse immediately to minimize the damage, and protect your data. You can get rid of this virus either by manual removal process or by choosing any reliable automatic removal tool. The instructions for manual removal of this malicious application are mentioned below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
You have to restart the computer, use F8 key to see the list of boot options, and from that list you need to select the safe mode option before hitting the enter key to restart the system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
Once the system starts operating in the safe mode, you have to delete the malicious processes associated to this Trojan horse virus. You have to open the windows task manager using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete buttons on your keyboard, and when you are able to see the task manager window select the processes tab. You have to remove the following processes from the list and close the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After removing the associated processes of Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP, you also need to clean the system files folder from the following suspicious files:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Finally, you have to delete the suspicious entries created or modified in the windows registry. Open the registry editor by using the “regedit.exe” command through “run” option available in the start menu. Remove the following entries one by one and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus\DisplayName Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP virus
Restart the machine in the normal mode to check the effectiveness and success of the manual removal process. Besides that, you must run a system scan to check the infections on your computer after updating the antivirus software.
Disclaimer: Altering your windows registry items and other computer files should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in registry items may lead to some technical problems affecting other aspects of your machine. We advise you to attempt all these manual steps at your own risk, or else it is better use the Automatic Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP removal Tool.
This is most safe and easy method. Download Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP Removal Tool to automatically remove Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP.
If you need any technical assistance in removing the Trojan horse backdoor.Generic_c.FHP,do submit your comments to get clarified.