Trojan Gen 2 is a very harmful and damaging spyware. If it finds a way to enter your computer system, it causes a great havoc. It takes complete control of the computer system and does not allow you to perform any action. The Trojan Gen 2 extracts your personal information and sells it to other dangerous web sites. If you find out that Trojan Gen 2 exists in your computer system you should remove it instantly or it will cause a great damage to your computer system. Manual removal of Trojan Gen 2 is troublesome process and does not result in complete deletion of the Trojan Gen 2 as some of these files might be hidden or you do not know how to do it. In this article we will guide you with our step by step procedure on how to remove Trojan Gen 2? All these detailed steps are generally categorized in the four main steps which are stated below:
- Use windows task manager to stop Trojan Gen 2 from running.
- Use registry editor to identify and remove all the Trojan Gen 2 registry files.
- Use command prompt to identify and delete the Trojan Gen 2 DLL files effectively.
- Delete Trojan Gen 2 other files by identifying them.
After reading the article you will be able to manually remove the Trojan Gen 2 files completely and effectively. Remove Trojan Gen 2 processes
- Go to Start button then Select the option Run.
- Type taskmgr in the given space and press enter.
- Or you can also open Windows task manager directly by pressing ALT+CTRL+DEL keys at a time.
- From the many tabs at the windows task manager find out the tab called ‘processes’ and click on it.
- In the tab find out the Trojan Gen 2 processes which will be in the column ‘image name’.
- The Trojan Gen 2 processes which you will find in the column ‘image name’ are:
7.Right click on the processes and press Delete.
Remove Trojan Gen 2 registry entry values Trojan Gen 2 registry entry values are deleted through the registry editor.
- To open the registry editor go to the start button then click on Run.
- Write ‘regedit’ and click OK.
- Go in the left pane of the registry editor.
- Click on edit from the file menu and then on Find.
- Write down the registry entry values file and press OK.
- Right click on the result and click on Delete.
The Trojan Gen 2 registry files you need to find are:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Random Characters
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Random Characters
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Wow6432Node\~\Browser Helper Objects\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32 “mixer9″=wdmaud.drv
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\80000000.@ Trojan.gen.2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Random Characters
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce\Random Characters
- HKEY\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
- HKEY\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\
Remove Trojan Gen 2 DLL files
- Click on Start then on Run.
- In the empty given space write down cmd and press Ok.
- Write the complete path of the file; which will also have the folder name and press enter.
- To remove the file type ‘regsvr32 /u filename.dll’ and press enter.
- Replace filename.dll with the following files name:
Remove Trojan Gen 2 other files
Open the command prompt using the above mentioned steps and filename.dll with the Trojan Gen 2 file names:
Disclaimer: Altering your windows registry items and other computer files should only be attempted by knowledgeable computer users. Errors in registry items may lead to some technical problems affecting other aspects of your machine. We advise you to attempt all these manual steps at your own risk, or else it is better use the Automatic Trojan Gen 2 removal Tool.
This is most safe and easy method. Download Trojan Gen 2 Removal Tool to automatically remove Trojan Gen 2.
If you need any technical assistance in removing the Trojan.gen.2,do submit your comments to get clarified.