The Trojan File.Fill is a dangerous Trojan infection that has nfected several windows platforms in the recent weeks. Liekll other Trojan infections, he Trojan File.Fill attacks the tagged computerswhile visitng unauthorized websites, downlading movies from unknown sites, playing online games, and clicking on the attaments recieved in the junk mail. Once this dgerous computer worm installed on the systm, it start destroying the most accessed data files folder, and gradually all of your executable programs becomes unresponsie. These type of anew generation Trojan infections cannot be detected or removed through traditional removal methods such as through antivirus or by using task manager; therefore, you have to find an effective method in this regard. It removes some of the most cruicial system files due to which the system will not work properly. Whenever you try to open a website, you will see strange messages on the screen of your browser. Most of these messages are related to fake promotional offers aimed to redirect you towards these low ranked websites.
Removal of Trojan File.Fill
The Trojan File.Fill is a nasty Trojan that can be a serious threat for the system resources as well as data stored on the system; therefore, you have to find an appropriate method that can get rid of this infection quickly. The automatic tools are available to get rid of this nasty infection quickly; however, you can also remove this virus manually by executing the following set of instructions:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Restart the machine and access the boot options menu by pressing the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. Click on the Safe Mode option, and press the enter key to start the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once the safe mode is accessed, you have to open the windows task manager through Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys. Once the task manager is accessed, select the Processes tab where you can see the list of processes running in the background of your PC. You have to get rid of the following processes before closing the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
Open the system files folder, and get rid of the following associated files of the Trojan File.Fill by using the Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojan File.Fill.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojan File.Fill\Trojan File.Fill.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You are required to find as well as remove the corrupt entries in the windows registry. In this regard, open the registry editor by by executing the RegEdit.exe command through Run option available in the Start Menu. Remove the following suspicious entries, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan File.Fill\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan File.Fill
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan File.Fill\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan File.Fill\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan File.Fill\DisplayName Trojan File.Fill
Reboot the computer in the normal mode to see the result of this complicated process, and run a complete system scan from the main interface of your antivirus program.