The Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc is a malicious computer worm that is distributed by the notorious hackers to damage the computers using windows operating systems. The Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc is categorized as a Trojan horse virus. You may be able to detect this virus through your antivirus, but removing this dangerous Trojan horse infection through any antivirus program is not possible. It slows down the speed of the browser, and start showing annoying pop-up ads on the screen to disturb your browsing sessions. Once this dangerous Trojan able to enter into your computer, it modifies the security settings in your system, and invite additional parasites. You may notice unwanted icons on the screen, and strange toolbars in your browser. This malicious application records your browsing habits, and shows the pop-up ads that matches your browsing preferences. It also disables the registry editor and task manager in order to avoid any detection effort through traditional methods. It collects your personal information, and sent ton the hackers who then use such valuable information in online frauds.
Removal of Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc
After confirming the presence of the Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc in your PC, you have to find an effective way to get rid of this dangerous Trojan horse. There are manual as well as the automatic removal methods are available in this regard. The automatic method is easy as well as fast, and the manual removal is a bit complicated for the basic level computer users, and described below:-
Reboot the System in The Safe Mode
It is compulsory to boot the infected machine in the safe mode before starting the manual removal process. In this regard, restart the PC to terminate the normal mode, and strike the F8 key repeatedly to access the list of boot options. Select the safe mode from the list of options, and hit the Enter key to access the safe mode operation.
End the Malicious Processes
You are required to access the task manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and click on the processes tab to see the list of processes running in the background of your system. End the following corrupt processes as quickly as possible:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
You have to find as well as delete the following suspicious files from the system files folder at your earliest:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the last step of this process, you have to remove the associated registry entries of this virus. In this regard, open the registry editor through Regedit command that you can execute from the Run option of the Start menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to remove the following entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc\DisplayName Trojan-Dropper.MSIL.Agent.ansc
Restart the system in the normal mode after closing the registry editor to check the success of your efforts, and run a complete system scan to remove any infections caused by this virus.