The Trojan Downloader : Win32/Beebone.IN is a malicious Trojan infection that sneaks into the computer without the knowledge of the user, and can make the system absolutely useless. Once installed in the system, the Trojan Downloader : Win32/Beebone.IN slow-down the speed of the computer by deleting the important system files. You will also see the blue death screen when this virus crashes the system. You cannot access various important functions of your computer that including playing games, browsing, and opening data files. Once installed, this deadly dangerous Trojan infection starts recording your online activities, and try to steal your personal information including the shopping preferences, browsing history, payment mode details, and bank account credentials. If you think that this is not enough, this virus can make your system extremely slow especially browsing by utilizing most of the computer resources. This malicious application brings additional parasites, spyware, and malware to the infected machine.
The Manual Removal of Trojan Downloader : Win32/Beebone.IN
After finding that the system has become a victim of the Trojan Downloader : Win32/Beebone, you have to find a way to remove this virus quickly. There are a number of automatic removal tools available online through which you can get rid of this tricky Trojan application. Besides that, the manual removal method is also available that is only recommended for the advance level computer users. Following steps involve in the manual removal of this virus:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
The first step of this complicated process is to restart the system in the safe mode. You have to reboot the infected computer and use F8 key to see the list of options regarding booting. Select the safe mode option, and hit the enter key.
Kill the Associated Processes
The next step is killing the associated process. You have to Press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager and click on the processes tab. You have to find and delete the following malicious processes.
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After processes you have to delete the files that are associated with this threat. In this regard, you have to delete the following:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
After the above mentioned steps, you have to remove the suspicious entries from the windows registry. In this regard, you have to open the registry editor by clicking on the Start Menu, Selete Run, type RegEdit in the box, and press OK button. With the help of registry editor you have to delete the following entries. After removing these entries you have to close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Beebone.IN\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Beebone.IN\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Beebone.IN\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TrojanDownloader:Win32/Beebone.IN\DisplayName TrojanDownloader:Win32/Beebone.IN
Restart the computer in the normal mode, and check the success of the manual removal process. Update your antivirus program and run a system scan to remove the infections.