The Trojan. Downloader. Lodomo. H is a deceptive malware that is categorized as a Trojan virus. After installing itself on the infected system, this dangerous application creates malicious entries in the windows registry in order to modify sensitive system files including Master Boot Record (MBR). The Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H is developed with the advanced level coding which has the ability to avoid detection from any kind of antivirus program. This malicious application has the ability to change the security settings of the system, and make your computer vulnerable to other viruses. This malicious parasite consumes most of your CPU, and RAM resources due to which the speed of the infected machine reduced considerably. The basic objective of developing the Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H is to steal the confidential financial information from the infected system to use it for online frauds and cyber crimes. This tricky Trojan parasite remains resident in the infected system and runs automatically every time you start your windows.
Manual Removal Method of Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H
You can remove the Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H either manually or using any reliable automatic removal tool. Removing this Trojan virus manually is difficult but not impossible, however, for the new or basic level computer users we recommend the automatic method is much better choice to get rid of this parasite. The instructions of the manual removal method are mentioned below:-
Start the Computer in Safe Mode
First of all you have to reboot the infected computer in the safe mode by terminating the normal mode. In this regard, you have to hit the F8 key while the computer is in restarting process. This will show the boot option menu on your screen where you have to choose the safe mode option.
Delete the Malicious Processes
After rebooting the system in the safe mode, you have to open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys. When the task manager window is started, you have to click the processes tab, and remove the following related processes of this parasite:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Once you are done with processes, you have to remove the related files of the Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H quickly. In this regard, you need to find and remove the following associated files from the system files folder:-
Delete Registry Entries
In the end you have to clean the windows registry by removing the registry entries created by this dangerous application to keep itself resident in the background. In this regard, you have to start the registry editor by clicking on the start button, and choose run option before executing the “regedit” command. Once the registry editor is opened, you have to find as well as delete the following associated entries from the windows registry:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H\DisplayName Trojan.Downloader.Lodomo.H
After removing all the above mentioned entries, you have to close the registry editor, and restart the computer in the safe mode.