The Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki is one of the vicious Trojan infection of the recent times that has damaged a number of computers in different parts of the world. This malicious Trojan virus spread through the malicious websites, spam emails, p2p sharing, and downloading freeware. Once Installed, the color of your desktop changed, and most of the system settings modified. You will see the screen is flooded by the fake pop-up alerts that does not allow you to resume your normal tasks on the PC. The notorious cyber crooks use the Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki infection to access the confidential financial information of the prestigious users and steal their money through frauds. There are severe consequences if this dangerous Trojan infection left un-removed including the performance degradation, slowdowns, and frequent crashes.
The Manual Removal of Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki
Once it is confirmed that the Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki is present in your computer, you have to find an effective method to remove this lethal infection completely. There are manual as well as automatic methods available to get rid of this computer virus. Both methods have advantages as well as disadvantages. The instructions to remove the Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki virus manually are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Before going through the actual removal process you need to change the mode of operation of your PC from normal to safe mode. You have to reboot the system, and while the computer is restarted you have to use the F8 key repeatedly to see the boot options menu. Select the safe mode, and press the Enter key which starts the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Once you are able to start the system in the safe mode, the next step of this process is, removal of the associated processes. In this regard, hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to access the windows task manager, and click on the Processes tab available in the task manager window to see the list of running processes. Delete the following associated processes quickly:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Delete the following associated files of the Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki infection hidden somewhere in the system files folder:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Finally, you have to clean the windows registry by removing the associated entries of the Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki infection to complete the manual removal of this virus. In this regard, you have to access the registry editor by executing the “regedit.exe” command through Run option in the Start menu. Remove the following files once the registry editor is accessed:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus\DisplayName Trojan.Clicker.Vesloruki Virus
Reboot the machine once again in the normal mode to see the effect of manual removal instructions after closing the registry editor. Do not forget to run a system scan after updating the current antivirus program.