The hackers use this tricky Trojan virus to steal the information about the user. This information can be used for a variety of purposes. The email ids, passwords, and browsing history are used to determine the shopping preferences of the user, and the credit card numbers are used to steal the money of the user. Often this Trojan application succeeded in changing the settings of the computer and modifies the crucial system files along with the registry entries. Overall this can destroy your PC in all manners to make it useless.
How to Remove Trojan.Bublik.J manually?
Once detected on your computer, your ultimate goal is to remove this virus from your computer. There are two different ways to get rid of the Trojan. Bublik. J that includes an automatic removal method, and manual removal method. For the novice users we recommend the automatic removal of this virus, but the steps involved in the manual removal method described as under:-
Reboot the Computer in the Safe Mode
In order to remove the stubborn Trojan infections we always need to reboot the computer in the safe mode. To start the computer in safe mode we first have to terminate the normal mode by restarting the PC, and selecting the safe mode option from the list of different boot options.
Delete the Malicious Processes
Once the system starts working in the safe mode, you become able to remove the associated processes of this virus. You have to open the windows task manager, and select the processes tab. Here you can see a number of processes running on the computer. You need to identify and end the following processes from that list:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Once done with the removal or malicious processes, you ultimately become able to delete the corrupt files created by this threat. You have to find as well as delete the following files:-
Clean the Windows Registry
In the end, do not forget to get rid of the corrupt registry entries. You have to open the registry editor by using the Run option available in the start menu to execute the regedit command. Once the registry editor is opened, you have to search for the following corrupt entries, and delete them one by one to clean the windows registry:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Bublik.J\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Bublik.J\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Bublik.J\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.Bublik.J\DisplayName Trojan.Bublik.J
When you remove these entries successfully, you have to close the registry editor, and restart the machine in the normal mode. Update the existing antivirus in order to increase the level of protection for the future virus attacks, and run a system scan to check it for the errors.