The Trojan Agent4.PZF is a hazardous Trojan infection that belongs to the Trojan agent family of viruses and enters in the system without getting permission from the user. This highly dangerous application is developed by the cyber crooks to access the most confidential data of the targeted user and use for the fraudulent purposes. Besides that, the Trojan Agent4.PZF also performs a number of other malicious activities within the infected computer.This Trojan infection can infect all the versions of the windows operating system including the Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Whenever your PC comes under attack by this lethal Trojan infection, your antivirus program will show you the security alert regarding this infection, but no antivirus is capable of removing this deadly dangerous infection completely. This malicious application mostly spreads through using the shared resources, p2p network, compromised web pages, and spam email attachments. When this computer virus enters in your system, you will notice that the speed of your computer reduced by far.
The Manual Removal of Trojan Agent4.PZF
Once this deadly dangerous Trojan Agent4.PZF infection invades your computer, you have to delete this virus quickly to secure your resources as well as data stored on your PC. The manual removal of this Trojan infection has been possible yet complicated process, and only recommended if you are an advance level computer user. The manual removal process is described below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
To operate your PC in the safe mode, you have to restart the computer, and use the F8 key while the system is restarting in order to access the boot options. Once you can see the boot option menu on the screen, select the safe mode before pressing the Enter key.
Kill the Associated Processes
After restarting the PC in the Safe mode, you have to open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. To access the list of running processes on your computer, you have to click on the processes tab under the windows task manager. Kill the following associated processes of this Trojan virus:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Open the system files folder with the help of the file explorer and remove the following associated files of the Trojan Agent4.PZF:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojan Agent4.PZF.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojan Agent4.PZF\Trojan Agent4.PZF.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Finally,you have to get rid of the corrupt additions from the windows registry to complete the manual removal. You can access the registry editor, by executing the RegEdit command through Run option available in the start menu. Once the task manager is accessed, you have to delete the following entries:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan Agent4.PZF\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan Agent4.PZF
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan Agent4.PZF\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan Agent4.PZF\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan Agent4.PZF\DisplayName Trojan Agent4.PZF
Restart the computer in the normal mode and run a complete system scan through an updated version of the antivirus program after closing the registry editor.