The Trojan.0Access is a lethal variation of famous Trojan horse computer infection that is designed with the advanced technology and can cause serious damage to your computer. Once installed on any PC, the Trojan.0Access install the corrupt executable files by using the HTTP Protocol. This malicious application is totally undetectable by any kind of antivirus software, and can set a deadly dangerous platform for the stealthy and un-removable computer parasites. The Trojan.0Access enters in any computer secretly without the consent of the user, and soon after settling down in the computer it begins to destroy the system files and data file folders. Once it settled down, it begins to work as a data stealer and can easily access the personal information of the targeted user. This information may include the credit card numbers, other personal details that you need to charge a credit card, and passwords. This information is remotely transferred to the hackers or developers of this lethal virus who use it in frauds. Besides that, this malicious application slows down the speed of browsing on your computer, and also degrades the performance of the system.
The Manual Removal of Trojan.0Access
Once you have found the symptoms of the Trojan.0Access infection on your computer you need to confirm its presence, and once it is confirmed, you have to remove the virus quickly. You can select, whether you want to remove this virus automatically or manually. The instructions for manual removal are as under:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
You have to shift the operating mode of the system from Normal to Safe mode in order to access important utilities on your system such as task manager, and registry editor. Reboot the computer and press the F8 key to see the boot options, and select the safe mode before pressing the Enter key.
Kill the Associated Processes
Once the system starts working in the Safe mode, you can easily open the windows task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Click on the processes tab under the task manager where you are able to see the list of running processes. Delete the following malicious processes and close the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Open the file explorer, and remove the following suspicious files that are associated with the Trojan.0Access:-
- %Desktopdir%\Trojan.0Access Virus.lnk
- %Programs%\Trojan.0Access Virus\Trojan.0Access Virus.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
One of the most important step of this whole process is cleaning the windows registry. In this regard, click on the start menu, select the Run option, and write “RegEdit” to open the registry editor. After accessing the registry editor, you have to remove the following malicious entries from the windows registry and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.0Access Virus\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.0Access Virus
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.0Access Virus\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.0Access Virus\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trojan.0Access Virus\DisplayName Trojan.0Access Virus
Restart the PC in the normal mode and run a complete system scan through your updated antivirus program.