The TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU is a malware that is categorized as the backdoor Trojan. This malicious application is designed to provide remote access of the infected computers to the hackers. The TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU has the ability to change the windows firewall settings and disable many local software programs. Once installed on your computer it has the ability to bypass your antivirus program, and it remains resident in the background; therefore, every time you start the windows, it will start automatically. The TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU has the ability to utilize all the resources installed on the infected computer due to which the speed reduces considerably. Besides making changes in the system it also destroys your sensitive dll files. This virus has the ability to steal your personal financial information such as credit card details, emails, shopping preferences, and browsing history which then used for online frauds. Once detected, you need to remove it at the earliest.
Manual Removal Method of TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU
You can get rid of the TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU either with the help of any automatic removal tool, or by following the complicated instructions of manual removal process. The manual removal of this dangerous Trojan is difficult but possible. You have to follow the below mentioned instructions to remove this threat manually from your computer.
Start the Computer in Safe Mode
First of all you have to reboot the system in the safe mode instead of the normal mode. This can be done by restarting the computer and using F8 key to see the different boot option. You have to choose the safe mode option, and press Enter key.
Delete the Malicious Processes
After restarting the infected machine in the safe mode you have to end the processes related to the TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU. You have to start the task manager by using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, and click on the processes tab to kill the following associated process of the TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU.
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
After deleting the associated process running in the background, you have to remove the associated files of this malicious virus. The challenge is to identify as well as locate the files that are related to the TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU. Once you are able to find the following files, you have to delete them quickly:-
Delete Registry Entries
After completing the removal of files step, you have to clean the windows registry. In this regard you have to click on the start button, select run, and type regedit in the box before pressing enter to start the registry editor. Once the registry editor is started you have to find and delete the following malicious registry entries created by this dangerous Trojan virus.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU\DisplayName TROJ_FYNLOSKI.BU
After deleting the above mentioned entries, you have to close the registry editor, and restart the computer in safe mode to see the effect of changes you have made.