The TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll is a new variation of famous Trojan horse viruses that enters in the vulnerable computers without the knowledge of the user. Once sneaks in the computer, the TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll attacks important system files and limit your access to the system files folder. Besides that this malicious application also modify the windows registry by altering some of the crucial registry entries and adding some corrupt entries. The TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll also performs a number of other harmful activities to remain resident in the system. One of the unique characteristics of this malicious Trojan infection is, it either delete or replace the important system files due to which you are unable to access important utilities such as windows task manager, and registry editor. Besides that, the TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll also downloads additional threats on your computer after disabling the antivirus program. All these activities are actually an effort to access your system remotely in order to steal your precious confidential data. The cyber crooks use this financial data to make money through illicit methods.
The Manual Removal of TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll
After knowing that the computer has become the victim of the TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll, you have to delte this virus at your earliest . For the novice users, there are some automatic removal available that are not only convenient to use but also save a lot of time. Besides that, you can also remove this extremely dangerous Trojan infection manually. The steps of the manual removal method are mentioned below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
You need to reboot the computer in the safe mode in order to access the windows task manager, registry editor and system files folder. You have to restart the computer and use the F8 button to see the options regarding booting. Once the boot options are available on the screen you have to select the safe mode option.
Kill the Associated Processes
The next step of removing the TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll is removal of the related processes of this Trojan infection. As your system is running in the safe mode; therefore, you can access the windows task manager by using Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Once the task manager is accessed, select the process tab to see the list of running processes in your system. Following are the processes that you need to remove:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
Open the system files folder by staying in the safe mode and remove the following files with the help of “Delete” key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Click on the start menu, choose run, and write RegEdit in the box to start the registry editor. Once the registry editor accessed you can remove the following suspicious entries, before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll\DisplayName TR/Jorik.Vobfus.enll
Restart the computer in the normal to see how effectively you are able to remove this virus. After that, run a complete system scan after installing the updated version of your current antivirus program.