The TBverifier.dll Error is a malicious application that mostly bundled with the conduit toolbar. Once this nasty computer infection enters in the system without getting the consent of the user, it always pops-up as “RunDLL” error message whenever you boot your system. The Conduit toolbar itself is a browser hijacker, and redirect all the searches from the user towards its own domain. It manipulates the search results in order to achieve their illegal objectives, and generate traffic to some low ranked, and unknown sites. It is capable of modifying all your internet settings, and you will find out a new startup page on your browser, without your permission. The security related settings also changed without your consent, and you can easily get infected from the additional parasites. Besides that, the overall performance of your computer degrades considerably, and often you failed to open the executable files. You will also notice the frequent system crashes.
Removal of TBverifier.dll Error
Once the TBverifier.dll Error is discovered on your PC, you have to find an effective method to get rid of this malicious application. There are some excellent automatic tools available in this regard, that are not only easy to use, but also give you guaranteed results. Besides that, the manual removal process is also available, but only recommended for the professional computer users, and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Before going through the steps of the manual removal process, you have to open the infected machine in the safe mode. Restart the system, and hit the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted to see the list of boot options on your screen. After accessing the boot options list, select the Safe Mode, and strike the Enter key to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
The next thing is the removal of the associated process, and for that, you have to open the windows task manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together, and select the Processes tab under the task manager window. End the following processes associated with the TBverifier.dll Error and close the task manager: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Once you complete the removal of associated processes of the TBverifier.dll Error, you have to get rid of the following associated files of this malicious application:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the end, you have to remove the corrupt entries from the windows registry to complete the manual removal process. Click on the start menu, select Run, and type Regedit to access the registry editor. You have to remove the following corrupt entries with the help of the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TBVerifier.dll\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TBVerifier.dll\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TBVerifier.dll\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TBVerifier.dll\DisplayName TBVerifier.dll
Close the registry editor, restart the system in the normal mode, and run a complete system scan through your current antivirus.