The tanzuki ads is a lethal malware that is classified as an adware infection that enters in the windows based computers secretly. This malicious application used by the hackers to offer discounted deals, coupon offers, and cheap online shopping offers. You will receive tons of pop-up ads, and it takes full control of your browser after modifying the basic settings. When you try to open any website, you will be diverted towards unknown web pages. This nasty adware often enters in the system while downloading a software update, or opening the spam email attachment. After monitoring your activities, the Tanzuki Ads send all the information to the notorious hackers who uses such precious information to steal your money. All the deals, and offers that you receive through pop-up alerts are fake, and this application is far from being useful. Keep in mind that this is a serious threat to your privacy, and used by the cyber crooks for commercial purposes.
Removal of Tanzuki Ads
Once it is confirmed that the Tanzuki Ads infection available in the system, you have to find an effective way to get rid of this lethal adware program. There are manual as well as automatic methods available through which you can remove this virus. The automatic method is easy, and ideal for the novice computer users. On the other hand, the manual removal is a bit complicated and consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You need to boot the system in the safe mode before start removing the virus manually. Restart the PC, and hit the F8 key repeatedly to access the list of boot options menu. Select the safe mode from the list appeared on the screen, and press the Enter key to access the computer in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
After booting the system in the safe mode, you have to get rid of the associated processes of the Tanzuki Ads. In this regard, you have to open the windows task manager by holding the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. You can see the list of running processes under the processes tab in the task manager window. Kill the following suspicious processes by using the “End Process” button:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
Remove the following suspicious files from the system files folder with the help of the Delete key:-
- %Desktopdir%\Tanzuki Ads.lnk
- %Programs%\Tanzuki Ads\Tanzuki Ads.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Access the registry editor by running the “regedit” command through the start menu, and remove the following associated entries of this malicious adware virus before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tanzuki Ads\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tanzuki Ads
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tanzuki Ads\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tanzuki Ads\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tanzuki Ads\DisplayName Tanzuki Ads
Restart the PC in the normal mode to analyze the success of the manual removal process, and select a complete system scan from the main interface of your antivirus program.