The Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com is a nasty adware infection that comes in the system without providing any prior notiuce to the user, and replicate itself wisely to avoid any detection or removal effort. Often it attacks your system when you perform unsafe browsing or visits the untrusted websites. It destroy your crucial system files, and you cannot download any executable files on the system. The Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com makes your computer extremely slow as it eats a huge percentage of total system resources. When you try to open a browser window, it either redirects you towards unknown websites, or it crashes the browser. You will receive frequent errors on the system while performing your daily tasks. The hackers use this adware program as a tool to access the important data files folder, and your personal financial credentials. The Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com is a type of browser extension that should be removed quickly from the computer.
Removal of Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com
As soon as you are able to see the presence of this infection, you have to decide which method you are going to use to get rid of this virus. The automatic removal is easy as well as fast; whereas, the manual removal is a bit complicated for the novice computer users, and the instructions for the manual removal are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You must boot the system in the safe mode in order to proceed the manual removal process. In this regard, restart the computer, and reach the boot options menu by hitting the F8 key repeatedly while the system is restarted. Select the safe mode after accessing the boot options, and press the Enter button to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
Remove the associated processes of this adware program in the next step of the manual removal. In this regard, open the task manager with the help of the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, and click on the Processes tab under the task manager window where you have to delete the following corrupt processes one by one: –
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
You have to get rid of the following suspicious files associated with the Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com adware program:-
- %Desktopdir%\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware.lnk
- %Programs%\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
Clean the windows registry in the final step of this process. You have to access the registry editor in order to make changes in the windows registry. Click on the start menu, select Run, and write “regedit.exe” in the box to open the registry editor. After accessing the registry editor, you have to remove the following corrupt entries and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware\DisplayName Sy.eu.ang.srvr.com Adware
Boot the PC in the normal mode, and see if the virus is removed from the system. Do not forget to run a complete system scan through an updated version of your current antivirus program. .