Besides that, it also stars eating the system resources due to which the speed as well as the overall performance of the computer degrades. The Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP disable your security tools and you are also unable to update your existing antivirus program. This malicious application opens the backdoor on your computer which provide a chance to the hackers to steal the data and send additional viruses to your computer. This dangerous virus is a serious threat to your data as well as resources, and can make your computer useless.
The Manual Removal of Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP
As soon as you have found out that this virus is available inside your computer, you need to find a way to remove it effectively. You can remove the Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP manually as well as automatically. Keep in mind that the manual removal method is not easy for the novice and basic level users. The manual removal process is detailed below:-
Start the System in Safe Mode
The first thing which you need to do before start removing the suspicious files, entries, and processes is, you have to reboot the computer. When the system restarts, you should use the F8 key to see the boot options where you have to select the safe mode and hit the Enter key to restart your system in the safe mode.
Kill the Associated Processes
It is important to delete the associated processes of this virus. In this regard, open the windows task manager with the help of the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together and once the task manager is accessed, choose the processes tab where you can see the list of running processes on your computer. You need to remove the following processes from the list one by one:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Delete the Associated Files
You also need to remove the following suspicious files from the system files folder by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
This complicated and lengthy manual removal process completes when you reverse the modification made by this malicious application in the windows registry by using the registry editor. The registry editor can be accessed with the help of “RegEdit” command that can be executed through “Run” option available in the start menu. Once the registry editor is accessed, you have to delete the following suspicious entries, and close the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP\DisplayName Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP
Reboot the computer in the normal mode to check how effectively you have removed the virus. Update your existing anti virus program to run a system scan on the PC.