Smart fortress 2012 is fake antivirus software that claims to protect the user’s computer system completely. Do not trust smart fortress 2012 in any way, and do not install the tool to get your system cleaned with viruses. In fact, you need to keep your computer system away from the smart fortress 2012. Make your computer system security as tight as possible so that no rogue application can enter your computer and harm it. Avoid opening the spam emails,and also, do not download software from unreliable sources.There is a great chance that these rogue applications came along with other downloadable software. We recommend you to always download from the reliable web sites to avoid any incidents.
Let’s learn how to remove Smart Fortress 2012 from your computer.
Some of the common errors shown by the smart fortress 2012 are:
- Smart Fortress 2012 Warning
Intercepting programs that may compromise your privacy and harm your system have been detected on your PC.
Click here to remove them immediately with Smart Fortress 2012
- Security Monitor: WARNING!
Attention! System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) on your computer that may infect executable files. Your private information and PC safety is at risk.
To get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe you need to update your current security software.
Click ‘Yes’ to download official intrusion detection system (IDS software).
In order to remove smart fortress 2012 from your computer system you need to restart your computer. As the rogue application will not allow you to access internet or windows task manager, so you cannot either download any software to remove smart fortress 2012 automatically.You can do the removal by yourself. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key this will show a menu with different option on it. Select the option ‘safe mood with networking’ and press enter. Now you can access windows task manager and remove smart fortress 2012 easily.
Remove Smart Fortress 2012 processes
- Go to start and then on run.
- Type taskmgr there and press Ok.
- From the processes tab in windows task manager find the process named %CommonAppData%\[random]\[random].exe and press Delete.
Remove Smart Fortress 2012 Registry Entries
- To open registry editor press Start then click on Run.
- Type ‘regedit’ and press enter.
- From the left pane of the editor, click on Edit then select Find. Type the name of registry entries and press Ok.
- Now right click on the found result select the option Modify and then click on Delete.
The smart fortress 2012 registry entries that you should be removed instantly are:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\<random 4 characters>
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\<random 4 characters>
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-861567501-152049171-1708537768-1003_Classes\%s “(Default)” = “<random 4 characters>”
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-861567501-152049171-1708537768-1003_Classes\<random 4 characters>\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “%CommonAppData%\<random 33 characters>\<random 33 characters>.exe” -s “%1″ %*
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe “(Default)” = “<random 4 characters>”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\<random 4 characters>\shell\open\command “(Default)” = “%CommonAppData%\<random 33 characters>\<random 33 characters>.exe” -s “%1″ %*
Remove Smart Fortress 2012 files
- Go to Start and select the option ‘all programs’.
- Now select the option ‘Accessories’ and click.
- Find the option ‘command prompt’ in the drop down menu and click on it.
- Type the complete path of the file with the directory name and press Enter.
- When the file is showed type ‘regsvr32 /u DDL File Name.dll’, replace the DDL File Name.dll with the actual file names which are as follows:
%CommonAppData%\[random 33 characters]
%CommonAppData%\[random 33 characters]\[random 33 characters]
%CommonAppData%\[random 33 characters]\[random 33 characters].exe