The Shuang11miandan.com is a serious threat for the overall security of your system. The Shuang11miandan.com is classified as a dangerous browser hijacker. This is a more aggressive type of browser hijacker that sneaks into the system by using the loopholes in the security of the computer. The basic aim of the hackers behind developing this browser hijacker is to take complete control of the browsing of targeted user, and make some money through online frauds. Once this malicious application enters in any computer, it changes the search engine as well as the home page without your consent. You will also notice that the desktop and DNS settings are also changed without your permission. Moreover, it installs malicious toolbars, and add-ons without your consent, and makes your browser extremely slow. It downloads a number of corrupt files, and processes on your computer that always run in the background whenever you open your computer. This nasty browser hijacker is capable of bypassing any powerful antivirus program easily. The hackers use this virus to steal the confidential information of the user stored on the hard drive.
Removal of Shuang11miandan.com
As soon as you found the Shuang11miandan.com browser hijacker inside your system, you need to remove this virus completely from the system in a way that it will never return. You Can use any automatic removal tool to delete this browser hijacker completely from your system within not time. Besides that, there is a manual removal method also available in this regard that consists of the following steps:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
You can go through the complicated steps of the manual removal process after accessing the safe mode on the infected machine. Restart the system, and access the boot options screen by hitting the F8 key repeatedly. Once the boot options screen is accessed, you have to select the safe mode by using the arrow keys before pressing the Enter key.
End the Malicious Processes
By remaining in the safe mode, you have to hold the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together to open the task manager window, and click on the processes tab to where you can see the list of processes running in the background. Remove the following processes associated with the gin.mapdiv.net, and close the task manager:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Remove the following suspicious files associated with the Shuang11miandan.com browser hijacker by using the Delete key:-
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
The most important step of this whole process is cleaning the windows registry. Select the start menu, click on the Run option and type Regedit.exe in the box to open the registry editor. Delete the following malicious entries associated with the Shuang11miandan.com after accessing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shuang11miandan.com\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shuang11miandan.com\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shuang11miandan.com\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shuang11miandan.com\DisplayName Shuang11miandan.com
Reboot the computer in the normal mode, update your existing antivirus program, and run a complete system scan through that updated version of the antivirus program.