The SearchAdence Ads pops up is the latest release of the series of the nasty adware infections that are designed to take control of windows based computers. Once entered, the SearchAdence Ads pops up keep disturbing your browsing sessions by displaying tons of pop-up ads on the screen of your system. This malicious application is distributed through junk mail attachments, live video streaming, PDF creators, and downloading freeware from untrusted sources. Besides that, the removable storage devices, and hacked websites are other sources through which the hackers distribute this nasty adware. As soon as it arrived in the system, it modifies the windows registry, remove system files, and block your access to important system utilities. All your browser settings including the home page, default browser, new tab settings, and desktop is changed without your consent.
Removal of SearchAdence Ads pops up
The SearchAdence Ads pops up is an extremely annoying adware infection that is required to be removed as soon as you found this in your computer. The basic level users may remove this virus with the help of any reliable automatic tool. Besides that, the manual removal method is also available for the experienced computer users which can be carried out as per following instructions:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Start the manual removal process once you access the safe mode operation on your PC. Select the restart from the start menu, and strike the F8 key repeatedly to open the boot options menu. Choose the Safe Mode option from the boot options menu, before striking the Enter key to boot the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
When you are able to start the system in the safe mode, you can access the task manager by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys together. Select the processes tab under the task manager window and remove the following associated processes of the SearchAdence Ads pops up:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].ex
Remove the Associated Data
The next step is removal of the associated data of the SearchAdence Ads pops up. Following are the files that you required to remove from the system files folder:-
- %Desktopdir%\SearchAdence Ads pops up.lnk
- %Programs%\SearchAdence Ads pops up\SearchAdence Ads pops up.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
You have to get rid of the malicious entries created by the SearchAdence Ads pops up adware program in the windows registry. Open the registry editor by clicking on the Start Menu, select Run, and type Regedit in the box. Once the registry editor is accessed, remove the following entries before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchAdence Ads pops up\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchAdence Ads pops up
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchAdence Ads pops up\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchAdence Ads pops up\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SearchAdence Ads pops up\DisplayName SearchAdence Ads pops up
Reboot the system in the normal mode to see if the virus is removed successfully or still available. Do not forget to run a complete system scan through any reliable antivirus.