The RoboSaver Ads is an adware infection that presents itself as a useful application that help you in finding the discounted deals for online shopping according to your browsing and shopping history. Once this malicious application slips inside the system, it starts showing the annoying pop-up alerts regarding coupon deals and discounted offers during your browsing sessions. It installed as a browser add-on without your permission, and it can infect all the major browsers, including the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. This malicious application hides itself wisely deep along with system files, and capable of replicating itself to avoid any detection or removal effort. The RoboSaver Ads modify the default system configuration to gain the control of your browsing. Whenever you open a shopping website, you start receiving the annoying pop-up ads. It records your browsing history, and shows the discounted offers according to your browsing habits.
Removal of RoboSaver Ads
After discovering the RoboSaver Ads on your system, you have to develop a strategy to get rid of this nasty computer infection. You are required to remove this nasty adware program as a top priority either manually, or by selecting any reliable automatic removal tool. The instructions for manual removal of this adware program are as under:-
Change the Mode of Operation from Normal to Safe Mode
Before executing the commands of the annual; removal method, you have to access the safe mode on the infected system. Restart the computer, and strike the F8 key repeatedly to access the boot options menu, and select the safe mode option once you are able to see the boot options. Strike the Enter key to start the system in the safe mode.
End the Malicious Processes
In the next step of this process, you have to kill the associated processes of the RoboSaver Ads adware infection. In this regard, open the task manager through Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys, and click on the processes tab to see all the processes running in the background of the system. Get rid of the following associated processes of this nasty adware infection:-
- %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
Remove the Associated Data
Access the system files folder through file explorer, and remove the following associated files of the RoboSaver Ads:-
- %Desktopdir%\RoboSaver Ads.lnk
- %Programs%\RoboSaver Ads\RoboSaver Ads.lnk
Reverse the Modification in the Windows Registry
In the final step of the manual removal, you have to get rid of the suspicious entries created by this adware infection in the windows registry. Run the Regedit command from the Start menu to access the registry editor, and delete the following malicious entries associated with the RoboSaver Ads before closing the registry editor:-
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RoboSaver Ads\DisplayIcon %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe,0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RoboSaver Ads
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RoboSaver Ads\UninstallString “%AppData%[RANDOM CHARACTERS][RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\[RANDOM CHARACTERS] %AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RoboSaver Ads\ShortcutPath “%AppData%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -u
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\RoboSaver Ads\DisplayName RoboSaver Ads
In the end, access the system in the normal mode, and do not forget to run a complete system scan through an updated version of your current antivirus application.